Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Trinity tasks correction

                                                             The new Allsop teacher
With the new teacher, Michael Wilson, the rules have changed a lot. When the teacher goes to class the students have to make a line to enter  the class, if they come with the wrong shoes he sends them home, they have to come with the school uniform, they can't go out to eat at a fast food places and if they don't complete their homework they have to stay after class. The new teacher has changed some things to make the school more beautiful and technological changes. The building now looks brand new and the students behaviour is better than before. This school in my opinion is very strict in appearance and apparent ways of punishment. If someone asked me if I would like to go to the school I would say yes, because I like the rules.
139 words

No comments:

Post a Comment