Friday, September 4, 2015

similarities between book and movie


In the movie we can see a lot of similarities I personally there is no general details the movie doesn’t have, one of the similarities I fond reliable is that Amir have a lot of remembers when he saw the Hassan’s son, he remember his Hassan. Other one is that the events are exactly in the same adore in the movie and in the book. The last one is the cloths that in the book are described, here the cloths are the same, when they describe the cloths that Hassan’s son wear when he dances are the same.


The differences that I found between the movie and the book are not big, the first one is that in the book said that Amir broke 7 bones when he fight with assef, but in the movie he can walk and pass over a Wall and he only got hurt an eye. In the book assfe said to Amir something like he helped the Taliban’s, but I don’t understand this part, but in the movie I don’t hear it. And in the movie we can see a more convinced Amir, I think what he said is very serious and in the book he is more like poor in language theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment