Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Corrected writen assignement



Dear Rahim Khan,

 

 

I’m writing to you because I need to tell you something very important that happened to a very near friend from whom I have a lot of affection. I decided to tell you this awful event because I can’t stop thinking of it, so coming to America, I decided to tell this to someone, there is where you appear, I personally trust in you so I know you will keep this in secret between you and me.

 

 

This awful event happened the same day that Hassan and I made history winning the Kabul kite tournament. When I cut the last blue kite, Hassan start running that blue kite. After 2 hours he doesn’t come back with the kite, so I start to worry about him, so I make my way to searched for.

 

 

I asked to a Street seller about a Hazara boy with a blue kite, and he said to me that 3 boys were running behind him, in that moment I got scared and I felt resentment, so I started running. Finally I found Hassan in a Street with Assef and his friends, what I saw i there was something I had never seen, Assef was abusing of Hassan, and I saw all and I didint  helped him.

 

 

After that happened Hassan was much timid when he talked to me and I don’t like that, so I started to bother him, because I don’t feel comfortable knowing what happened to Hassan and I didint  help him. This is why in my party I hide my new watch under Hassan’s pillow, and I told my father were I found my watch. My father forgive the hazaras, but they went away because they felt guilty. They went  to Hazarayat after leaving our house, until they left I haven’t seen Hassan. After that I came to usa, so I need to know what happened to Hassan's life, this is the reason why I’m writing to you, because I’m worried about him, and I want to make sure he understands why I wanted to blame him when we were just kids. that was a very hard time in my childhood, after that event my life changed over, I was alone with no friends after Hassan and ali left Kabul , then the soviet soldiers invaded Kabul, me and Baba left Afghanistan and moved to usa. Here Baba worked in a very big gas station where he was in charge of the cash machine. In my case I’m finishing the school in a Little college in San Francisco near my apartment. Actually I’m very happy with my new life here, I met a attractive girl named Soraya, she love my stories. My stories had a big progress with the recommendation’s you gave me, so all is going well to me here, but I miss Kabul, all that precious time I passed in that lovely city, all that good and bad adventures with my best friend Hassan, all those kite tournaments we won with Hassan, and all the kites he run for me, I really miss Hassan and Kabul.

 

 

So all this can show you how much I need you to find Hassan and said what I had said you between this letters, I must thank you and I will wait for your answer.

 

 

Best regards

 

Amir.
Words: 551

No comments:

Post a Comment